Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Absence

Ah, a prolonged absence, I know.

I'd like to say I've been busy. I have been on holiday, and I have been taking exams as part of my university course. However, this does not mean that I have been busy. In truth, I have been remarkably... UN-busy. You see...

I quit.

I quit my job at the hotel and due to 'anonymity's sake' have to leave posts somewhat haphazard to protect myself.

Oh well, I will post about my new job soon. Be warned, I will be working nights again, so it will be much the same... Drunken idiots, sleep deprivation, creatures of the night, etc.

See you soon!

Oh, that reminds me, I need to pick up my stuff from the hotel. I think I left some garlic and stakes in the office...

5 comments:

Queen Of Clean said...

Well, sometimes it's best to walk away, I should know!

I hope you find something soon.

James UK said...

Hope to hear from you again soon. And save a garlic steak for me too, I'm starving...

cogidubnus said...

Can't say I'm that surprised, all things considered...but please do let us all know if/when you're going to start posting again...Thanks for everything...

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
Several
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: