Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Nights

I'm curious to see how other people are affected by working night shifts. This is mainly because the head receptionist told me the other day that:-

'You look like a shell of who you were. I've seen nights destroy 4 young men already; you're the 5th.'

A touch bleak, but a lovely sentiment. I'd like to think it's just because I'm tired when she sees me in the morning, combined with the fact that I'm overworked as we're understaffed, and a touch stressed as I've spent most of my night correcting the reception manager's work as she's... well, an idiot.

Anyway, I'd be interested in reading other night worker's blogs if anyone knows any. I've had a brief look and couldn't find any.

The only one I know is 'The Night Warden', but I'd like a range...

No comments: